Thailand Getaway Guide
Thailand is definitely one of the world’s most visited destinations. It is Southeast Asia’s major travel hub, visited by over 10 million travellers annually. In Thailand you will find fascinating Buddhist history, traditional culture, turquoise waters, teeming aquatic life, tropical forests, exotic wildlife, spectacular islands and delicious Thai food.
Arriving & Travel
Thailand being one of Asia’s major travel hub is well connected by air, land and sea, from countries across the globe. Fly into bangkok and Travel through Thailand is simply cheap and easy, whether visiting Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, or the kingdoms most remote provinces.
International airports in Thailand like Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, Chiang Mai International Airport, Phuket International Airport, and Hat Yai International Airport can easily be accessed from anywhere in the world, With Thai government having provided license to approximately 70 airlines worldwide.
Travel via land is possible to Thailand and its regions, as the kingdom is facilitated by efficient Bus & Coach services.
Where to Go
The kingdom of Thailand is divided into five regions namely Issan(great northeast region) Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Thailand, based on culture and geographic location. Thailand attracts over 10 million tourists annually, with Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Ko Samui and Ko Pha-ngan being frequently visited for their enchanting temples, beautiful palaces, amazing markets and crazy nightlife.
When to Go
- The most preferable time to visit Thailand would be between November and February. The climate is more favorable with little rain and not that hot.
- If you prefer the sun, the regions hottest period is between April and May.
- Thailand’s neighbouring islands are encounter different monsoon cycles, it would be best assured to check the weather before flying in.
Food & Stay
Thai food needs no introduction, traditionally eaten with the right hand while seated on mats, is an exotic bled of flavours and fragrances. The streets are lined with vendors offering some of the finest Asian cuisines along with a wide selection of restaurants serving authentic Italian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, and other global cuisines.
Thailand is on destination where one can find not only some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts but also at budget price. It offers a range of options from rural home stays to five-star resorts and everything in between.
See & Do
Thailand is popular worldwide for its colourful festivals, attractions and activities. Thailand offers something for everyone from white sandy beaches of Phuket, mountainous regions
of Chiang Mai, to bustling Bangkok markets or crazy all night parties in Koh Phangan.
- Explore the majestic temples and palaces of Bangkok.
- visit ancient capitals and historic sights like Sukhothai, Lopburi, and Ayutthaya.
- Dine on fabulous Thai cuisines.
- Party in some of the world’s craziest nightlife venues.
- Enjoy Scuba diving, jungle trekking, elephant rides or take part in tours around the country.